where to buy clones in bay area other than oaksterdam?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ResinLip, Jun 20, 2009.

1. is there another place in the SF bay area where clones can be purchased other than blue sky cafe in oakland?

2. harborside in alameda county has clones.
    also plenty of clubs in frisco have clones.
    and all the northbay clubs above petaluma have clones.

3. I figuerd they would be easy to find int eh city as well but I called a ton of place and nobody had them nor did they know where to get them. I finally found Bernal Heights that has clones.

Is there one place (and I don't mind driving an hour or so from the east bay) where they have a good variety and supply of clones? are any of the places north of petaluma worth the trek?

thanks!

4. craigslist farm and garden keyword hydro 420 215 all those should work you gotta check over and over cause people flag em and take em down???

5. Harborside opens at 11and they do have nice choices

6. #6 ResinLip, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    thanks, will check out harborside in the near term. long term, i will need to stay out of those spots in oakland due to upcomning emplyment in the area which is too close for comfort. :cool:

is it as difficult to get clones at harborside as it is at blue sky? you have to get there before they open at like 7:30 supposedly to get clones. i have almost never seen them avaailable past 11am and even then, on a monday.

7. nah, I went there about 1 thurs. an they had plenty. I got sour diesel an chiva skunk

8. hey in san francisco some of the dispenseries katama on fourteenth n valencia

9. I heard that if you have an alameda co. card,then thats where you go. are these accepted in any co?

10. the cards do not list your county and they do not look up your county by your card when you arrive so I wuold have to say that you are not limited to a specific county. furthermore, the county where i buy is different from the county where I usually buy - just because that is how it worked out.

11. with a cannabis card u can go to any club in california. even l.a
    SF and the northbay have plenty clones.

12. not all clubs here carry clones. the only two places in the east bay that i currently know of are blue sky and harborside. call around to the clubs inteh city and you will find that not all of them carry clones either (it was my experience that most do not).