Where to buy CFLs?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LinuxLewis, Apr 15, 2009.

1. I looked at the major home improvement stores like Home Depot and Lowes but on their websites they only have 26 watt CFLs. Also its hard to tell the actual wattage because sometimes they refer to the relative fluorescent wattage. I just want to get some 40 watt (actual wattage) CFLs where should I go? Do the actual stores have these or just do their websites' suck.

2. there at tons of stores home depot lowwes walgreens cvs Every where but just read the package good it always say the actual wattage

3. I know for a fact u can get a bigger compact CFLs at homedepot try there

4. I typically get mine from Lowe's or Home Depot. The only drawback is that the only actual 40w CFL they sell is a 2700k spectrum. For 6500k, you are only gonna get 26w, at least at those stores. The only other option is online, but those can get pretty pricey for only a few more watts. Unless you have a big grow, 8-10 26w is all you will need.

5. Yeah, unfortunately for me the 40w 6500k was exactly what I'm looking for. I guess I'll be forced to buy online. The reason I need these specific bulbs is I'm trying to replicate a grow that was done in a book I bought. Thanks for your help though :hello: