Where to Buy CBD Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by iPowers, Jun 30, 2019.

1. #1 iPowers, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Does anyone know of a good place to buy them? I can't find a store that has them and Amazon did have them but they need to "verify your ID" and there's no way to do that. I tried Googling and had no luck either.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Really curious on trying them.

Thank you so much in advance!

EDIT: Was inspired by this thread to come up with this question.

2. Buy a zip of a cbd strain and roll your own.

3. I mean I could that but isn't there also tobacco or some other kind of herbs/additives in the cigs if you buy them?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Salutations iPowers,

Just my 2 cents: why not get curious about CBD gum instead?? At least that should help you avoid a significant part of potential contaminants, "legal" or otherwise...

Good day, have fun!! :D

5. I'm game to try that. Also tried cbd water with cucumber the other day. Quite delicious.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 DonnaWilson, Apr 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    I didn't even know there were cigarettes with CBD. That sounds pretty interesting. Most likely, you will be able to buy them in online stores. Try searching on https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-oil-uk. Usually, I find everything here. Maybe you'll be lucky. I only use CBD oil to relieve the symptoms of glaucoma. It helps me a lot, the pain is reduced. I also noticed that I sleep much better and more calmly. This is a luxury in such a disease. I think many people will agree with me. As for cigarettes with CBD, I'm thinking of trying it out. It seems very interesting.

7. @Varjak you're a scammer.. I know it, you know it everyone knows it lol, just give up already with the spamming you dickhead.