Where to buy a scale?

Discussion in 'General' started by vb757weed, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Just found out my scale only dose .1-1 oz doesnt go into grams which really screws me over it was my old work scale for framing pictures..

does anyone know where to get a legit seling scale?

2. amazon, ebay, or our favorite online community grass city:wave:

3. Yeah a store. Ebay is usually cheaper than going to a headshop and buying one from there.

4. Your scale does .1 to 1oz. What do you think the .1 means?

5. yeah ik i can figure that out but what if someone wants just a gram? it would be like .0somthing of an oz and it only does whole numbers..

6. Office Depot sells them if you don't want to do it online.

7. Any decent head shop sells scales. I have a nice one that I paid 39.00 for! Inexpensive and works well.

8. That .1 means 1/10 of an ounce. That's no good when it comes to weed, you want to be able to measure by eighths of an ounce, not tenths.

Headshops will rip you off by telling you just how accurate it is and all that, but that scale that you would pay $40 for at the headshop is equal in quality to a $10 scale. Online would be your best bet. Even after shipping it should be less money than a headshop one. If your looking for one in stores I know Bed Bath & Beyond sells some in the kitchen department...not sure on their accuracy though.

9. thanks stoner420chick, sorry i would quote ya but i cant find the quate button, but yeah i thought i was retarted when i read that post but yeah u cant do it in tenths, ima head out to office depot soon and try and get one that measures in just grams so i can sell dime bags, or dubs or 8ths or w.e

or bed bath and beyond lmfao but i dont wanna have what happened to the guy in that movie click happen to me if i go in there.

10. Go to a hardware or freight company or even a model shop. They usually have very cheap and accuarte scales for like 20 bucks.

11. My bro got one from Amazon for like $20 total.

12. #13 kushed up, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
    I think a eighth would be like .125 if 1.0 is an ounce.

13. the fish store, dun dun tss! xD

14. go to a hobby shop and pay cash. got a great one for $20.