where the hell is my lighter?

Discussion in 'General' started by grimtoker, Sep 9, 2011.

1. it's always missing. I can't be the only one with this problem. where the fuck is it at?

whenever i get a sack it's MIA

2. hahah. I have the same problem. Not just the lighter tho. Sometimes even weed. which sometimes doesnt show up . which isnt good

3. if i stash the bag high i dont remember where its at :s

4. i hate losing anything smoking related, my little brother found my grinder in like 7th grade, holy shiiit, and i lost a pipe i was borrowing and was concerned as fuck but i found it its all good :)

5. That happens:confused_2: I'm guilty of losing a bowl or two

6. packed the bong.
    lit hemp wick with the stove.
    :bongin:

7. Don't give me anything cuz I'll make it disappear faster than Copperfield. Seriously, it's like a glitch in the fucking matrix. Whatever item I have will completely disappear. I have lost at least 4 items that I have never recovered. Guess I'm just a stoner.

8. Do they make a pipe/bong with a built in lighter? Would be badaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass.

9. i lose lighters then find ones i previously lost. its a cycle

10. I have lighters randomly stashed around my room.

11. best thing about having a vape is never losing lighters, hahah

12. I always have my lighter on me. If my friend steals one, I steal another one off someone else so i'm never without a lighter. I've never lost weed though. I've lost grinders, bongs, papers, tobacco, you name it, apart from weed. That's too precious to let out of my sight. :O

13. It's the circle of Lighters.