Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where the heck can i smoke weed!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xbloodwhipx, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Omg this is so aggervating... every time I smoke a cop gets up my ass about it. I cant smoke inside because my parents get mad... I was thinking of smoking in the woods, but im afraid the K9 will smell it. There is 1 cop who lives directly in front of me (not k9) and 2 k9 units down the road. What should i do?

2. ha, thats fuckin funny. i dunno just toke up real fast in your back yard before your parents/ k9 dawgs smell it

3. Meh. its not funny to me :( I was thinking use a spliff in the woods

4. I would smoke by the cops house, no place better to be then at the heart of the lion's den. Thats if you wanna go at it tactical. But I would just do it at night in the back of my house or abandon house. But what good old Jack Burton always says, just smoke that s***

5. Go for a walk, away from the cops' houses.

6. in the car? That should be an obvious one. (if you have one)

7. you can try making a sploof to exhale through...

8. Just go find some place private and blaze. Or go for a walk. I personally only smoke jays when I'm not some place totally safe (like my crib). I think it's just a bad idea to travel with paraphernalia. If you see the fuzz comin, jays are easy to get rid of. Just put it out and swallow it. It doesn't matter if you reek of weed, if you aren't holding you can't get charged with shit. Just don't admit anything and you're golden.

9. Dude it doesn't smell that bad where it would stink up a neighborhood. And btw, the cops don't have personal k9 units with them at all times.

10. jump in your car and go for a ride! or are you not of legal age to drive... hmmmmm.....

11. K9 units are usually assigned to a specific officer, so yes they are normally with them at all times. But if he is off duty he can't do shit, and I doubt the k9 will smell it from that far. you should be fine smoking in your back yard or something.

12. can always call an on duty officer if he wanted to be a dick...

13. I would smoke it where ever you feel like it, within reason.

14. in a box with a fox, in a house with a mouse, in a kitchen with lots of bitchin

15. What interview was that? lol

16. how the hell is it that difficult to smoke weed? D: Go to head shop and buy a dugout or portable vape.

17. I just took my spoon by the balcony, smoked inside right next to the screen and blew the smoke out the screen and I just held the spoon to the inside of the screen door so no smoke comes in. Smoking inside and no smell whatsoever. = :)

18. LOl wtf is that
    wait... theres one in my neighbors basement haha