where should i move to?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thatguythatgrows, Oct 16, 2011.

1. best country to live in and why. i am a single father raising a kid and in construction in business for my self. will always grow weed and would rather not risk going to prison cause aint no stoppin me..lol. where is the best place in the world for me to live and why?

p.s.... i hate cold

2. That's a question only you can answer. I'd say Canada because this is my home country and the weed is plentiful and cheap.

Others would be more specific, such as California or BC because of the stupid hippie wannabe shit, or east coast for it's more gritty, industrial feel.

Others would say certain European countries such as the Netherlands, for obvious reasons; UK, Germany, France, Italy, etc for their culture; or Russia for it's vodka.

It will vary widely depending on your political views, personality, spoken languages, etc.

3. He said he doesn't like the cold lol :laughing:

That is the only downside of living here.

4. i have heard canada is the best. it is one on my list, but not sure if i could get past the cold.

5. Coastal provinces aren't cold. Prairie provinces are cold. The prairies are where the bad rep for cold came from.

6. Yeah, BC is really nice, the Praries suck lol.

7. I live in Ontario and winter last year led us to some days that were 25 below zero!!

8. Canada seems like the best bet of any industrialized nation...for now.

9. i tried kansas city for about a year... it got to negative 14 once... i moved away.

10. BC, Canada. Weed is primo and affordable, people are very nice, country is beautiful, and if u move somewhere rural or suburby its usually fair priced. I went there a while ago, staying at a friends cabin and it was great. Also, weather is much better than the rest of Canada, in vancouver its warm enough for some small palm trees to even grow.

11. lots of canada lovers... i may have to look more into it. i need a place that rarely gets below 20 f.. if ever. either way america is going to the turd dumpster and quickly and i think i may cut my losses and get out before the land of the free puts up even bigger walls.

12. I want to hit you so bad right now....:mad:

BC, from what I have experienced thus far, has more liars and smug people than anywhere else in Canada. In Saskatchewan I have made the best friends a guy could have.

However, I do like Kelowna. It's like the little oasis of BC. :love:

13. i just read somewhere that vancouver got down to -20 last winter... i am ashamed to say i am not man enough to handle how hard that would make my nipples..

14. That's why we have these crazy, high tech pieces of clothing called "parkas".:cool:

Plus, -20 Celsius isn't that bad. I've seen temperatures hit -55 Celcius with wind chill.

BTW: -20 Celsius = -4 Fahrenheit.

15. how about hamilton canada? what do you all know about that place? weed legal? get cold in the winter? ghetto people or nice class society?

16. Anywhere but north dakota. I eventually would want to move to canada