Where should I live?

Discussion in 'General' started by AdamM, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I want to move somewhere that is more pot friendly. I currently
    live in Appalachia. Western Maryland.

Here is my situation. I have about 50k in the bank doing nothing.

I make a little over 2k a month for a pension. So I don't have
    to work.

I've got a nice car to get me around places. It's a four door, not
    a pickup truck or van or anything like that.

I could just live somewhere and chill.

I'm thinking about moving to some part of Canada, but I just don't know.

I'm only 29 years old, so the possibilities are endless.

Where do you suggest?

2. Try the west coast mang... I could put ya up in my rental for however long ya wanted..

3. Man. Try dat. Cali. good place i hear.

4. cali, oregon, wa..

gets cheaper as you go north...

all good places though...though I'm not a fan of cali.. but a lot of people there seem cool.

5. Why not go to Cali? You should make a list and travel to these places to get a feel of what its like there before you just up and move. Especially since you dont need to work

6. Not in fucking america, that's for sure. Spend some money and visit Italy, Sweden, Germany, etc, and see what you like.

7. Canada, If you like big city British Columbia, Vancouver. A lot of apartments with a lot of cool kids roaming the streets (same goe's with wannabe thugs)

8. I used to live in North Carolina when I was stationed there.

Not really my place. But I like the hippie culture, so it's worth a thought.

9. I'm probably going to college at UNC Asheville, so that's why I suggested it ^_^

10. Asheville. :love:

Ever since I came back from my trip to the Great Smokys all I've wanted to do is go back. I never actually got to tour the city itself. :( Had to go around it since I was on a time restrictive schedule to get a buddy back home. We did go from the Smokys over to the OBX and back up to PA.

Seriously beautiful area down there.

11. They're dancing

12. Saskatchewan, Canada.

Cheap as dirt to live there, good, honest people, decent bud, great football team, great beer.

I'm living on the West coast right now (moving back to Sask), and I can say that it just isn't for me. Way too expensive, low paying jobs, need a degree or some sort of certificate for pretty much every job.

The cultures are completely different too, but pretty much all of Canada is cool with weed.

So really, if you prefer a laid back, easygoing life with good loyal friends, Alberta and Saskatchewan are the way to go, along with many of the north-central States.

If you prefer to be hip and happening, BC, Washington, and California is where you want to be.

13. Dude no eastern Canada love?

it's true though, cops have given my weed back to me before, and coming from a small town, you can walk down main street with a dooby and probably get away with it unless you offended some old people.

14. Well, unfortunately I've never been farther than Thunder Bay Ontario, so I cannot speak for the Easterners. I hear they are very honest, hardworking people, just like in the prairies. It seems that it is BC and the GTA that have the most "in" image and are unusually self-centered in comparison to the rest of Canada. (I mean this as a general statement, so if any of you are from these areas, don't take it personally.:))

15. Amsterdam fo sho

16. man fuck all that

come to Ireland and live with your best friend Twee :D

17. Irish girl?:ey: Maybe I'll move out there, unless if you have something against the Scots. :laughing:

18. The more the merrier sure :D