Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Should I Hide and Keep Warm Urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EatYurShortz, Mar 5, 2014.

1. #1 EatYurShortz, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Alright so I have a drug test tomorrow afternoon. My friend said she would pee for me In a pee cup. I am also a female, and I have no idea where the best place to hide the pee on my body should be, because It must be hidden and stay about 96-98 degrees. the hiding places i know of are under the armpit or against my privates. I had an idea of transferring the urine from the cup to a condom so it would be more comfortable. if I did that, would my body heat be okay alone? or would I have to use a hothand? because I have hothands just in case. I tried calling some local pharmacies about thermometer strips but none sell them, so I wont be able to test the tempature. if anything I would just wear two pairs of underwear, put a hothand between the underwear, put the condom of urine against my crotch, and just wait a couple hours. I just dont want it to get too hot. any better ideas?

and for any smarties who say "just dont smoke" well I havent smoked in awhile, about three weeks, and I have been drinking nothing but water, but I took a home thc test today and failed so...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Did you ever get an answer? Because I am going through the same thing. I've read to put it in a 2oz bottle and put it down there and that would keep it warm. What did you do?????

3. In ur panties

4. In hand warmers

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?