Where should I buy my seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 616232, Oct 31, 2013.

1. I need a link or website to where everyone recommends is a good place to buy seeds.

thank you so much blades!

2. ive ordered from attitude seedbank in the UK, got um in the mid west in im thinking 13 days. got a nice t shirt too. 

3. Had a successful buy from bonza seed bank came with a sketchy wallet that said "blacks" on it lol

Sent from my DROID GC app
    "live from the garden"

4. @[member="Oregondaisy"]  This topic has been beaten into submission more times that I can count, and you've got over 1000 posts - Did you not search, or did you not like the answers?

You're going to get people saying either Herbies or Attitude, overwhelmingly, but it doesn't mean there aren't others.

5. I've had success with Nirvana and The Single Seed Centre

6. Herbies :smoke:,   i'd normally say attitude but lately theres been a lot of talk about customs seizing packages sent from there.

7. I also prop Nirvana seeds based on my experience with them. Be wary of attitudes if your mail comes through Cali customs as that's where the majority of reported customs seizures are happening. Good luck!

8. Ive ordered from Attitude several times with good luck. Thinking about giving sannies a try based on recs from seniors here.

9. hi Daisy,

Coos County here.

I love the attitude( 100+ orders), but a lot of their orders are getting confiscated by customs right now.

so I'd suggest another site..like Herbies Headshop, Groshop Alien, Single Seed Center, Nirvana Shop, or Sannies.

you're gonna have to google em as we are not really supposed to link to competitors :unsure:

I'll suggest Sannies, also. especially from breeders E$kob@r, and Dynasty Seeds ( who is an Oregonian , from the Bend area)

10. Buy from herbies seed co hands down the best in my opinion

bout to be cheifin blizzys

11. Attitude, Herbies, Nirvana, marijuana-seed.nl and Kindseed have all come through for me.

12. #12 Deleted member 616232, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    Coos county here as well!!!

Can you send me a pm? It seems that I can't message you.

@[member="Keif Richards"] Yes, I know that this topic has been asked a lot, but I do see posts where people are having trouble with customs from places they had no trouble with before.

13. Thanks everyone!  I really appreciate the help! :gc_rocks:

Understood.  No disrespect intended.