where my fat people at?

Discussion in 'General' started by holyjoe, Sep 17, 2009.

1. I've let the munchies get the best of me over the months and it's finally hit me that i'm fat. this sucks, i love my munchies :(

2. i prolly have less than 5% BFP
    my goal is 0%
    while i continue anaerobic exercising

3. Lol....just so you can tell people you have 0% BFP? Because you already sound healthy, and having 0% body fat is not healthy.

Anyway, I'm a recovering fatass. I was fat when I came up to Burlington, VT, but since being here I've lost 20 pounds from all the walking I have to do to get anywhere. Wanna go out to eat? Walk a mile. Want a pack of cigarettes? Walk a mile. Want to go to the liquor store? Walk fucking two miles.

4. #5 WeeD BurPs, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh6-j_G7-M8]YouTube - Funny shit, My fat ass dancing to savage- "SWING!"[/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no offense. just spreadig the love. theirs alot to be spread

5. It's fine to love your munchies, but it's not fine to be fat. Life is short enough, might as well be healthy.

6. nah, its for the ladies
    so my muscles show :rolleyes:

7. I used to be pretty fat... I was 5'8" 220 pounds about 2 years ago.

Now I'm 5'11" 175 pounds. Still not skinny by any means, but it's a major improvement. I've lost a lot of it since I started smoking, actually.

8. Lol @ 0% BF...

Not possible dude.

9. I have also, it has a different effect on people who have always been skinny though.

10. Eat healthy, Fruits

11. not fat, but im startin to pack the pounds and im not happy about it.
    i was laughin at some comedian on comedy central the other day...he was saying something like...the thing that sucks about joining a gym is that it only works if you go a lot, true. I got a pass to lifetime fitness and go like 3 times a month...doesnt do shiiiiit!

12. i plan on beng a fat rich bastard within the next 10 years. the goal is to get rich before i get super fat so when the hos are frontin i just slap em with around 10k in hundos rolled around my cock and say IM RICH BITCH!!*&^@T*

13. They're in line at the Scooter Store

14. I've never been fat a day in my life. But the fact that Im underweight is no better.

At 6'2" 170, I need to gain some pounds. At my height, I should be at least 195 lbs to be considered healthy. But my goal is to get to 210 lbs.

OP, if you want to lose weight, you should start doing aerobic activities such as long distant running. If you get into the habit of running five days a week, I guarantee you will lose weight.

15. im 6'2 225 ish, looking to be 210 aswell

gl man

16. Gym 6 days a week. You'll find yourself with more energy, and, believe it or not, a bigger appetite but less fat.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4pU3_Ia97E]YouTube - Keller Williams - "Love Handles"[/ame]

18. ch, why doesn't anyone else come up with such great ideas like this man?

19. LOL got a picture of someone holding their breath and doing star jumps...