Where is the strain chart

Discussion in 'General' started by blackdro, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Alright, man I been wondering... if there is a strain chart with
    Strain
    type
    Potency
    ETC ETC
    I wanna know the specifications of what I'm smoking when I smoke it.
    It seems like Marijuana is advancing faster than technology.
    everytime I look around there is a new type/strain.
    the prices are changing tremendously
    if we can get some OLD and NEW dedicated weed smokers
    to make a chart that would be magnificent.
    The origins would come straight from GC
    I'm not gonna ramble on, but I believe you guys should get the gist of my post.

[​IMG]

2. #2 landingstrip, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    I haven't seen any chart like how you described. Although even if I did I would wonder how accurate it would be. I can grow the same strain of kush and get a different potencies from plant to plant but have the buds look and taste nearly identical.

Prices are not set in stone, haggle a bit! I got sick and tired of over paying for my dank, so I told my guy to lower the price or lose me. It worked.

Pay for the quality of the high, not the name of the weed.

3. I only smoke Dro, not to strong, not to weak.

4. You do realize that dro can be of any quality, right?

5. I think you're confused. The growing medium is not a clear indication of quality or potency. ;)

6. I think it would be to innacturate. the price depends on the smell, look and taste of the weed for me. I dont care what you call it, if it smokes good ill buy it.

7. I think you just confused me more.

edit:so what you're saying is...I can run into some Dro that has the same potency as dirt,reggie, or midgrade weed?

8. Yes, somewhere along the line, some misinformed individual just assumed that all hydroponic cannabis is weed fit for the gods and applied the term "dro" to mean that it's good weed.

Not to mention, some people (myself included) actually prefer the taste of cannabis grown in soil.