Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the most fun thing you do while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMind94, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Rather its alone, or with a friend, watching tv or hiking. Anything.

2. What is** sorry.

3. anything.

4. Closing my eyes and blasting music and just zoning in.

The best song for this is sweet disposition by the temper trap :)

5. Or any dubstep haha.

6. In your pants...

7. I love going around areas full of lush wildlife - by that I mean plants, I can't deal with wild animals harshing my buzz.

[​IMG]

8. go outside and sit on a bench in the park. Then OPEN your eyes for once

9. I agree. That's my favourite thing to do

10. For any UK guys, that's Kew Gardens if you want a fantastic place to just relax or take some photographs. :)

11. Sitting on a couch>>>>>>anything else

12. I live in uk. Where is that located? Lol

13. I love being outside when I'm high on a sunny day. It's so beautiful.

14. I like cruising around in a car and blasting music

15. Honestly nothing that interesting lol, I just like turning out all the lights using some great headphones and just listen loudly to music.

16. Anything outside. My favourite thing to do high right now is definitely snowboarding.

17. :wave: Damn that sounds awesome. I've been waiting to go skiing when baked. I just haven't timed up getting cookies the same week that I'm going skiing.