Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeDog20, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Wats good, im here in college in North Florida and unfortunately, all of my connects have yet to re-up. And i am not really too crazy bout smokin reggie (schwag as some of you may call it) but I need somethin. But i have been smokin soo good lately that i really dont want to go back to regular shyt. Do you think I should jus stop smoking until my connects re-up (who knows how long that will be) and then when i get dank get really fucked up, or should i get the reggie and smoke a lot of that (for it will take a lot to get me high). I can get a quarter of the reggie for 20. What should I do? Help!!!

P.S. for all of those who are still smokin good, light up a j, blunt, and/or bowl for me and i hope to be joining you real soon.

2. dont smoke shawg dude, no matter how much you smoke you can only reach a certian high, which aint shit dude. i would just ask around, that wont hurt nothing.