Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fdudjj, May 6, 2012.

1. #1 fdudjj, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    Does anyone know where to buy weed near D.C.? I moved here 9 months ago from Arkansas and it's really hard to find a good weedman in this area. The guy that I bought from before changes his number every month or never has minutes. :(

2. Cant ask for hook ups man sorry I have to be the forum police haha. I'll still try to help you out though.It can be hard to find a good reliable connect, but try to make a few smoking buddies and ask if they can help you out. I'm really not sure where you could go to meet some new smoking buddies besides like a party though sorry man. Best of luck to you though!

3. That's general forum no-no.

Webehigh.com may help. Look at locations on the member's list. PM people..