Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the best place in Canada for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Esperança, Mar 14, 2009.

1. When i say the best its the best in many factors like :quality,price,difficulty to get,city size

thanks

2. I dont really think anyone can truthfully answer this unless they have bought weed everywhere in Canada

All I can say is that the weed is pretty good here and decently priced.

3. i live in toronto, where theres enoughhhh weed but from my knowledge i would say easily british colombia. alot of new strains are "invented" here in ops. alot of canadas weed comes from bc and even makes its way to the us for a bajillion $$.

4. British Columbia

5. British columbia, in the lower main land, by Chilliwack and Mission
    Yeaaah boyzie!
    :smoking:

6. British Columbia is the best place in Canada for weed, hands down. Go there.

Now.

7. LMAO, i live there. Near vancouver. Damn, i get an 8th of FIRE for 20$. Im happy :)

8. BC for sure.
    St, John's, on the other Wing of Canada is getting quality bud these days. It's all coming from BC, just a bunch of crackheads swinging mass bud over..
    Low end grass doesn't ever come out of any of my dealers these days. The mids are as good as some high-end headies.

9. Truthfully, BC is famous for there bud. And it is very good, but also Toronto and Montreal. Almost any major city cept anywhere in alberta and ottawa... no offense/

10. Yeah I would say BC too but I also agree that there might be other places across Canada there is just not that many canadians on here

11. Dude, im canadian, and i have absolutley got to say BC, near vancouver in the lower main land. Its the shit.

12. i want to go to college in canada , but i havnt decided where , and mj is a factor to choose .

im thinking about vancouver , thanks guys

13. Vancouver has some weed, but not even close to the quality you get in some small towns.

14. I live near Toronto and I've never had any complaints about its bud.....but my mail-order service is based in Vancouver and wow, I dont think there's any competition

15. I've always heard good things about British Columbia. Really really good things. :bongin:

16. Everything great in Canada comes from BC, so on the west coast definitely there. East coast go Halifax, virtually legal, cheap, and we get lots of stuff from BC, with some local.

Either way, in halifax, easy as shit to find weed, usually its pretty high end, and always cheap.:hello:

17. Come to BC bro we got the best bud :bongin: