Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is THC located in cannabis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by limes, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Where is THC and other cannaboids located in cannabis? I know that there is some in the trichomes but my friend is saying that ALL of it is in the trichromes but that can't be true. I was always under the impression that there was a large percentage in the actual bud, otherwise people would other smoke kief/hash...

I've tried search on google and on here but I haven't been able to find anything.

Please link anything informative or share your opinion.

Thank you

2. not opinion, fact: it's in all parts of the plant, in varying amounts.

trichs>bud>leaf>flowers/sex organs/stems

3. Well I understand that maybe per weight trichomes have more, but there is tons more bud that trichomes.
    So if i had an average sized nug, most of the thc would be in the bud correct?

4. Indeed.

5. Correct. The trichs have a lot of THC in them, more THC per weight than bud, but most of the THC is in the bud and not just in the trichs.

6. Does anyone have any sources?
    Its not that I don't believe it, I just need something to show my friend haha

7. it's in the weed

you smoke it

lol

8. this lol

9. that.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJnqbudMzs]YouTube - 2010 Kia Soul Hamster Commercial | Black Sheep Kia Hamsters Video[/ame]

11. ^^^^^ YYYESSS! LOL :bongin:

12. pretty dope fuckin hamsters man. id smoke them out.