Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where i live

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asil, Jul 29, 2013.

1. i don`t have much of a choice when it comes to weed. i get what my dealer has. i got 1/8 of this for $45. i don't know that i'm not getting ripped. is anyone else stuck? there aren't a lot of options where i live, pretty dry.

Attached Files:

2. Idk how you expect any of us to know how much that is your just slapping a huge bud photo on a piece of white paper how the fuck are we supposed to know how big that is? re take another photo with a BIC LIGHTER beside it and youll get the idea , judging from the photo I honestly cant even tell but with its just 1 nug I doubt is a 3.5 unless its a big ass nug. and your dealer loves you.

3. Pretty sure he is just showing ys a nug out of his bag. Looks like some decent smoke, a little pricy though.

4. lmfao dude wasn't even................