Where have you been all my life!?

Discussion in 'General' started by unicornsarereal, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Hey y'all! (Yes that's a real word :) ) I'm new to the forum but not new to living the high life. I'm a strong believer in the medicinal qualities of mj and if it weren't for marijuana I'd probably be in jail (ironically) because it's sociably unacceptable to kill people. I'm being sarcastic of course, mostly. But seriously it does help me with many health problems. Plus I just really enjoy it. I tend to be a "deep thinker" and as y'all know mj heightens that awesome part of our personality so I can't wait to join the circle and see what everyone is up to. (Pardon the stupid puns) But I do appreciate letting my mind go blank equally as well.
    I'm a lone smoker and that sucks so I'm excited to have y'all in my life :)
    Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go do my thing. Wink wink. Someone woke me up at 6:30am to pay the garbage bill. Like their own fingers don't work. The company doesn't even open till 8. And I dropped my only doughnut on the patio.
    "Deep breaths deep breaths... and.. we're back in the now!" -Thats from the Angry Birds movie but I didn't realize how well it fit till just now. Lol. I'm so using that more often. See y'all around the forum!

• Like Like x 3
  2. welcome to the City, this place rocks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have been peeking at you through your window in the early hours of the morning when you're sleeping. Not in a creepy stalker sort of way or anything. More like it's just happenstance that I was walking by your window at a.m. thirty in the morning. Then, being an upstanding citizen of the community I felt the sudden need to check on your safety. It's just good fortune I had this 16 foot ladder with me to get up to your second story window. So ya, that's where I been all your life.

Jokes aside~
    Enjoy yourself and keep a thick skin. We have a large bridge here in the City and its home to a few trolls. For the most part it is one of the best communities out there for ganja lovers like ourselves. Just remember, chances are someone has had the very same idea as you. so the question you're about to ask has probably been answered allready. Do a little searching of the forum and then ask your questions. No one but trolls will hassle you about informed questions. Everyone will flick you shit otherwise lol!

Community is pretty active so feel free to be apart of it. Welcome and enjoy :metal:

4. Well Aj, you win the uber creepy award! Lol. I was flattered though.
    Thanks for the tips. I agree every city has trolls. I'm a member of a few other forums so I've learned that lesson. Plus I'm a big nerd and love researching stuff so I seldom ask relevant questions. On forums anyway. I felt the need to clarify that. I'm sure I'll ask an already answered question at some point though. At which time I will adress the trolls Bring your ladder. I may need it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. :metal::metal::metal: