Where has the middle ground gone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Apr 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. These are today's (4-19-2018) headlines from 2 different news sources..Guess which is Fox and Which is CNN!

Both are completely slanted publications that try to impose their ideas by promoting/panning others..
    Fake news (both)..YES..and oh so Obvious..!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snap1.jpg
    Snap2.jpg

2. its the same every where Buzzer ,,,politicians lying cheating rats every one of them ,plus the news channels are just as bad ....mac,,

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hey Buzzer, I am right here holding the line in the middle, MAGA! Ohh, and fuck the news people. I get my news from tweeter straight from the White House...lol imagine that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. How you did that

its still the 4.18 'here ...?

aHHH Fake news Fake time..?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I know I'm old and slow but I don't see the big difference in those headlines.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 4-19-2018..LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ed..I am Older..1st one is Fox..Comey VS the World (conservative) and Many in the GOP not ready to back Trump..Seems to be very Liberal????

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. I did hear on Fox they were questioning how many Republicans were going to be supporting Trump but I didn't think they were making a deal over it. I was guessing the red one was Fox and the Blue CNN. Are you sure you're older? I'm 68 and Granny is a year older, how old are you?

9. Where has it gone? It's bleeding taken over that's where. Tony Blair has spread it and it's now infested America. Trump was meant to be something different, but he's the same. And that's all the centre ground is - the same old shite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The SIMPLE answer is...to hell in a chicken basket.

• Like Like x 1