where has all the spice gone (USA)?

Discussion in 'General' started by dalillama, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Howdy folks,
    Suddenly this week, as I was trying to renew my supply of psyche deli's "Spice", I discovered that ALL retail websites offering the product in the US have either been surreptitiously taken offline or else had any mention of any spice product removed from their inventory with no explanation. Even using an advanced search of websites still up (whom I have purchased from in the past) show there arent even any orphan pages online left over from when they used to sell it. Its like suddenly some very large very powerful entity has swept all mention of my favorite legal alternative from any online retailer who sells to the US. Does anyone know whats going on? I found a link to this news story on Fox http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473976,00.html from December 30th detailing Germanys intent to ban Spice, but no other information. Any super slueths or people in the know care to shed some light?

Peace and Grace...

2. The manufacture of spice got caught as listing it as an HERBAL blend.

Later on, it was found that a chemical was added without being listed on the label.. (synthetic cannabinoids).

it was NOT an herbal blend.

Spice got hit with false advertising and got hammered with a lawsuit.

now it cannot be sold anywhere.