Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where has all the haze went?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Feb 19, 2012.

1. I used to be surrounded by haze it was the most common cloned crossed recloned and recrossed shit in the south and now its all gone. havent seen some reallly good haze in years what in the shit man how did it all disappear? It isnt fair...nooo...lol

2. most people dont grow haze because they stretch and have lighter yields then other strains. Most of the haze strains that commonly come around now are crossed with another strain to make the harvest better for the grower.

3. the haze up here in nj is become harder to com by to but for the first time in like a year or two i had some dope ass haze 2 weeks ago form washington hieghts. mostly every dealer now has only kush or sour up here

4. hell yeah man, nj used to be notorious for its haze and Sour D, and both have become alot less available around here.

5. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']the haze up here in nj is become harder to com by to but for the first time in like a year or two i had some dope ass haze 2 weeks ago form washington hieghts. mostly every dealer now has only kush or sour up here[/quote]

what part of the heights?? i gotta buy me some of that shit lol

6. yea were i live like a year ago all you were able to get was either haze or sour. now if i want haze ill jus go up to the heights and im not much of a sour smoker im more of a kush smoker.

7. im not that fimiliar with the heights like that i just know a friend that moved up there but he lives closer to the GW.

8. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']
    im not that fimiliar with the heights like that i just know a friend that moved up there but he lives closer to the GW.[/quote]

i live right under the gw haha. was the street riverside?

9. All the people that can grow a decent haze are probably going legit. So were left with kids that can only handle kush.

10. i have no idea lol i wasnt driving n i was high aas fuck so wasnt paying attention.

11. the black haze is around if ya know where to look

12. ive noticed a slump in hazes too out here in AZ.
    i have seen some at the MMJ clubs though, i believe it was super lemon haze
    it was literally all a light green almost bright yellow color with trichs everywhere
    the smoke was so thick it was a great bud. pretty expensive though, it was 80 an eighth but well worth it

13. I haven't come across haze but I really want to try some, most of the bud I smoked were indicas and a few hybrids.

14. i actually only get haze here in germany. straight from the netherlands

15. just had some super silver haze the other day. come up north

16. I had some boommbb super silver haze about a month ago. Shit was dankk. Great soaring high that gave me energy, if I remember correctly haha. Go through a Ton of different ones

17. i have some silver haze x purple kush and it is almost the same thing as haze with the goodness of kush and i bet kush can harvest a ton

18. Man that haze is in my grow room!

I am also smoking on some super silver haze now, no shortage over here

19. we smoked it all without you.

20. Yeah yall in reasonable MJ law states have it real nice i know, but this is obviously coming from a point of view where growing it isnt an option, ya dig? I miss my haze i swear i love that diesel and kush and cheese and greencrack they come around my way non stop some local some not but i dont get why everyone abandoned growing haze in my zone some people know what i mean others can go to the weed shop and pick put 10 hazes.