Where does everyone get there glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wowjustdoit, Feb 5, 2011.

1. I've seen some pretty sick glass on GC, do you just get it at your local headshops or somewhere online?

2. My state has a total of ONE headshops, and we got it this year lol. But going across the border to Oregon is no prob.

3. yeah man like our headshop has sick pipes but the bongs arnt special...just clear with a little color

4. well sometimes it's quality and not what it looks like. i have a very plain bong that i bought in CA and it's the best bong i've ever used anywhere

5. one of my 5 local headshops yes

6. well i vaporize haha but i want a sexy lookin bong, jus to ad to the collection

7. ioffer.com has good stuff.. and the usual ALT.. Im lucky my local shops in buffalo have tons of brand names for tubes.. RooR.. illadelph.. Everest.. US tubes.. SYN.. Toro.. Sheldon black..

8. All of my glass has come from local headshops but there is never anything really special unless it's way overpriced. Who knows maybe I'll order something off of the web someday.

9. my 2 headshops in town good prices for name brand getting a mflb tommorow

10. this made me think of my own question, can anyone just buy glass online and have it shipped to any state? because the laws in this state say that glass/plastic and any other pipe EXCEPT for a wooden tobacco pipe is illegal..:confused: