Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you stash your bud/accessories?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I Smoke Classy, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Sup guys :)

Being that I still live with my parents (Yes I'm 19, no need for the age police) I can't just leave my stash and bong out in the open. I have a little zipper pouch that I keep my weed, (stored in plastic, childproof pill bottles) lighter and one hitter. My bong is wrapped in bubble wrap which is stored inside a Bionicle case (LOL). All of this is stored inside my laptop bag for school.

What about you GC? Do you guys gotta be as stealthy about your bud or can you just leave it out in the open?

2. all over the place.
    which isn't the greatest hiding place if you live with parents.

3. Ehh that could have its pros and cons ya know?

If your parents find one of your stashes, at least they won't be able to throw ALL of it out.

4. when i was younger i use to hide stuff in my computer printer. Great place especially if it was out of ink and noone used it like mine.

5. I used to hide it in my box spring, ya know the thing under you mattress, there was a hole in the bottom

6. i have to be super stealthy with my paraphernalia because my parents are too damn old fashioned. i keep my bud in a home made red bull hide a jar i made. I can store up to an oz in that one. i keep my bowl's in a custom xbox that i gutted and sealed with silicone. I keep my vaporizer in it's small padded pouch, and that inside of a tom clancy book i hollowed out. I also keep the redbull stash can in my mini fridge which always has more than 15 redbulls. BLENDS RIGHT IN!

7. bud + fridge = fail just sayin

8. ^^^stealthy as fuckkkkk.

9. Right next to my bed :D

10. for my bud i bought some small led flashlights and i took out the batteries and the insides so it had a good amount of storage space inside, threw some o-rings on the screw ends and voila air tight. i recently got a larger flashlight about 8 inches tall of storage space with a near 2 inch diameter. it holds a little under an O with the small flashlights ive shown them to cops with bud inside and they didn't think anything of a flashlight in my pocket, so i guess it works haha, just a wee bit to close for comfort.

11. Privileged information.

12. Proof yo, what's your source for that info?

13. now convert it to work off of a watch battery for a short time just incase you have to show it to a cop again.

14. Best place that I've found is one of the bigger, older Playstation 2's if you have one. There is "hidden" compartment on the back that if you pop off has plenty of room to store some bud or even a smaller piece. I warn everyone reading this that it is a vented pocket so it does not mask any smell.

15. I have a retard friend that thinks the weed will be burnt or electricuted if it touches the metal shielding.

16. if i'm going to be using it in the next hour or three, in my night stand, in a beatles lunch box.

If i'm taking a break (like now) i stuff everything into a Monkees thermos and stash it in the ceiling tiles.

yes. I <3 awesome music and memorabilia.

17. Haha that would suck but I've even used the PS2 with the bud inside and never ever had that issue.

18. I'm ridiculous with hiding my stuff. Currently, I have two pipes in my car, two random bags in my car. In my room, there's two main stashes of bud. Half of an ounce is in a box, and the other half is in a corked jar. I haven't had time to grind the other half. In the box there is a gram of old dro. I bought some, and it had dog hair in it, so I just haven't thrown it out yet. Then I have a grinder in this little pencil box, and my bubbler is in the box. I also have a mini bong in the box. And all of these things are located under my computer desk. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. My parents mildly care, otherwise I'd have it all sitting out on a desk, because my pieces are my friends.

19. from what i know or what i thought i knew. THC doesn't break down.. or at least slows down in cool temperatures? NO?

20. i keep my stuff in the tin that came with the magic flight launch box. best purchase ever lol