Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drugs Bunny, Jan 1, 2014.

1. I usually smoke in my garage which isn't fun during UK winters

2. Usually at my desk at home in my office, sometimes out and about though. I like to go on walks here and there and explore nature. 

3. In my Kia sportage that is a piece of crap and doesn't work anymore so I smoke in it in my backyard

4. In my fucking room

5. in da cave.  anywhere in the cave.

You guys aren't even below 10 degrees Celsius. And in a garage you don't have to deal with wind. :laughing:

Try -23 C without the windchill factored in today. Yesterday it was -38 C without windchill, -50 C with. And I smoke outside my apartment, usually in my ice cold truck just to avoid the biting wind.

I would love to be smoking outside in the UK right now rather than in this frozen wasteland.

7. :bongin:

8. Usually my front room or my bedroom.

9. My room.

10. In the woods or walking outside

11. Usually just somewhere in the house, meaning my room or just downstairs somewhere. I rarely bring weed into the public

12. I find myself standing at my kitchin window while lighting a bowl a lot, and coming back as needed ill step outside if its nice though

13. My bathroom or patio. Depends on the weather 

14. [quote name="Gooseman" post="19264339" timestamp="1388607893"]You guys aren't even below 10 degrees Celsius. And in a garage you don't have to deal with wind. :laughing:Try -23 C without the windchill factored in today. Yesterday it was -38 C without windchill, -50 C with. And I smoke outside my apartment, usually in my ice cold truck just to avoid the biting wind.I would love to be smoking outside in the UK right now rather than in this frozen wasteland.[/quote]That's dedication to the herb if I've ever heard it. Ha.

15. On my couch

16. somewhere scenic and quiet, really puts me in the erie mood, makes nature even more relevant and beautiful. 

or sunrise tokes on my roof, beautiful sight to wake up to, the golden sun peaking over the trees and mountains, still freezing my balls off, roast a bowl, enjoyin' life  :cool:  :smoke:

17. Outside on the porch or hotbox it in the car. But I would definitely want to toke it up when I go camping.

18. My room with my vaporiZer ...Or at a buddies apartment smoking joint/bong.... I smoke outside like 5% of the time now I just don't like smoking outside ... I like to sit down in a nice room blast some tunes and not move hahaha