Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ILikeWeedxD, Aug 15, 2013.

1. So where do you usually smoke? I myself go for a walk with a pipe or a joint.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. When im home alone i either toke up on my porch or go for a walk in the woods with my dog. When family is home i go into the woods. But at night once everyone is in bed i go out behind my garage and smoke while looking at the stars 

3. In my place, Couple bong hits, doesn't even smell.

4. I just live with my gf, so its all chill at the apt. 

5. #7 Stormy Sea, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
    I smoke on my porch, I smoke outside, we smoke at the playgrounds (school hasn't started, no people around), we smoke at the park, we smoke at friend's houses, we smoke on walks, we smoke downtown, we smoke on trails, we smoke on hikes...

Is this a real question? Do some of you only smoke in the exact same spot every day? That would get boring, wouldn't it? I like seeing new places and getting baked in them... Where I live has too many beautiful sites to just have a 'same old' spot.

6. I'd love to go blaze in Alaska.  Crazy beautiful

7. My front porch my garage and my car mainly

8. This is so me. However during the weeks mostly my room

9. haha I just moved from anchorage to Denver in October. Loved smoking on a mountain side. But now I just smoke on my deck. Bout to go do that right now actually so I can fall asleep.

Sent from my HTC One

10. I usually do in my room or outside. Got a gorgeous back yard.

11. i live at the top of a building and i smoke in my room its nice

12. Unlike most people, my favorite place to smoke is on a walk in the woods. I love tripping while listening to ambient electronic and watching the trees and foliage move. I usually bring my wooden pipe or a joint If it's too cold or whatever, I like the bathroom. I have my own full bathroom. I like to sit on the toilet with my Sony Sound system (Ipod dock and wireless subwoofer) and smoke away with my 2 foot bong. Good times...I go in my bathroom because Idk, I feel safe and it's common courtesy to not stink up the whole house.

13. #15 Old School Smoker, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    Humbolt redwoods state park. I made a vid of me medicating in the park but the evidence is too incriminating for the internet. It's against the law to smoke pot in a state park I think. Anyways here are some pics:

Attached Files:

14. Usually on my balcony 

15. The forest is my main spot but i smoke in other places too. Forest is just right beside my house and there is nothing else around

16. Anywhere really. Perks of having a portable vape. But usually if I'm just chilling I go out on my porch and relax with a nice joint or something.

17. Living room, deck, bedroom, or anywhere else I please. I prefer to smoke on the deck

18. Which portable vape do you have? Iv been thinking of getting the pax.