where do you plan to go if nukes drop?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rabidcat, Dec 15, 2011.

1. I plan to go to the caves, anyone propose a better idea?

2. [quote name='"Rabidcat"']I plan to go to the caves, anyone propose a better idea?[/quote]

Perpendicular to the Winds direction.

3. No where, if the nukes ever drop I dont want to live anymore. Hug my family, sit on my roof and blaze my bong until the blast disintegrates me.

4. Bomb shelter, thank you cold war fear.

5. [quote name='"Rabidcat"']I plan to go to the caves, anyone propose a better idea?[/quote]

Is this before or after might i ask

6. I'll be dead, I live to close to the United States border :[.

7. To survive a nuclear blast you need to find a whole that is at least 3' below ground level. The blast will blow over you and then it will suck back so don't stand up too early. Your real problem is what to do about all the now radiated dust, air, and ground that you have to traipse over. If you don't happen to have a chemical response suit I'd recommend one. The likelihood of you being aware that the attack was coming in time to prepare in any fashion is pretty slim. Even if a "doomsday" device were imminent the policy is not to panic the people. The average blast radius for hazardous fallout is roughly 30 miles so I'd recommend getting at least twice that far away to avoid water contaminates.

8. South beach for one last beach party

9. Ill be out looting and shit.

10. somewhere fuckin shit up before i die.

11. somewhere smoking weed

12. Waiting for the zombies.

13. To go chill with my gf and grandma and family one last time, rip a j with all my friends and family in one big circle, ill just be like "c'mon the world is fucking over,u might as well hit it grandma"

14. Say they hypothetical happens and full on nuclear war breaks out. Why the fuck would you want to live? The world would be a smoldering pile of shit. You would basically spend the remainder of your days huddled in some hole trying not to die from exposure. Good times.

15. [quote name='"Elem3nt17"']Say they hypothetical happens and full on nuclear war breaks out. Why the fuck would you want to live? The world would be a smoldering pile of shit. You would basically spend the remainder of your days huddled in some hole trying not to die from exposure. Good times.[/quote]

Or you could grow a pair and rebuild

16. A full nuclear war could potentially cause a nuclear winter to be a fucking nuclear ice age. Have fun rebuilding with that.

17. [quote name='"peralta50"']

A full nuclear war could potentially cause a nuclear winter to be a fucking nuclear ice age. Have fun rebuilding with that.[/quote]

Not to mention cancer from radiation exposure

18. Watch Jericho...not the best tv show but it's about multiple nuclear attacks on the US...only watched the first 10 episodes but it was decent

Also...I have my beans ready for the next great war...my family is apparently preparing for it, my uncle bought a couple of assault rifles hahah, but yeah, if shit is really bad as in nothing will grow, the ground is covered in radiation and such...ill just smoke weed until the pain hurts too much then a bullet to the head

19. Underneath my desk at school. Weren't you taught that?