Where do you live?

Discussion in 'General' started by high as hell, Jul 20, 2007.

1. I think most will be suburbs. Large city here, but I'm moving to a somewhat rural area in a few months.

2. suburbs yeah, fun fun.

3. I live in the suburbs.

My town was ranked 6th safest place to live in the country, lol. That makes for a town overrun with bored cops which = crappyness. Luckily anything less than an Oz is decriminalized in NY.

4. I live in good ol' L.A. That's all I have to say. Bomb bud up the ass around here.

5. I live in a slightly underdeveloped suburb attached to a very small city.

6. I live 10 min away from a city with 100k+ people, Id consider it suburbs but its also cornville central, so I guess its kind of rural?? I dunno what that word means really so i voted suburbs

7. I live in Youngstown, which was one of the top 20 most dangerous cities in the nation. I think we had a top 10 in death rate per capita. Not a bad place once you find the fun outside the city. NLQP 4 life

8. I think the city I was talking about had like 23-26 homicides last year

webehigh.com or whatever for my city advises you to pack heat :cool: I thought it was a joke at first, but after thinking about I decided theyre doing a favor by reccomending it

**Where to Buy Marijuana in Peoria: Anywhere on Adams street but watchout for the street girls as the place is littered with 2 dollar wh***s. Anywhere near or at Harrision Homes or Bradley Univ is great. Bradley is fairly safe but if you go to Harrison Homes, pack some heat.....

Cornville is 10 minutes from this crazy place ^^

9. A town in Bosnia with roughly 10 000 inhabitants (used to be nearly twice as much before the war).

10. Where's the projects option?

11. ^^ LOL !!!! :D

12. I'm moving to a city with I think 120K+ peoplev next month. I dont know if you'd consider that a big city but I chose it anyway.

:hello:eric:hello:

13. I'd say something in between rural and suburbs. I could never live in a city.

14. my town doesn't have a population listed on the sign...its very small nonetheless... ever hear of Cedar Valley? Its in Ontario, north of Toronto. we don't have a store, we only have farmland and forests, it's a growers paradise.

15. Somewhere within shouting distance of the edge of the world, I think...

16. Yeah suberbs for me too. But I like my nice peaceful little neighborhood.