Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you keep your stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lonely Dreamer, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I want to hear where everyone keeps or hides their stash. Im sure everyone has a creative spot and i want to hear so that me and other fellows can get good ideas where no one will find it!

2. Next to me and on my shelf.

3. I have a cardboard box full of 1 quart mason jars sitting in my spare bedroom. The rest of my stash is growing in 5 gallon pots in my grow box. I'm going to have to get another box of 1 quart jars.

4. if you got a air vent cover for an outside wall in your room, remove the cover and put it in a box in the wall, that way no smell because it has a air flow

5. In my backpack if im not home, wherever i feel like placing the shit when i get home

6. In a hermetically sealed jar, in my underwear drawer of course...

7. Gun Safe

8. computer case lol

9. I keep it in a vent for heating in my floor. Of course I keep it in another container so as not to smell up my room.

10. Behind a light switch in my room.

11. One of those key safes, there a great investment. Im pretty sure if you have a few ounces in there in a car cops cant open it without a key :eek:

12. in mason jars, in a trunk i have in my room. under lock and key. mama dukes aint coppin my dank

13. Thermo seal container in my underwear drawer, old habits are hard to break.

14. 2 pill bottles, in my computer desk drawer, when people come over i hide my pieces and weed in the closet.

15. i keep my bud in jars and my pipes,papers,grinders etc in a lock box under my bed.

16. i used to be all secretive about it and keep it in a bag inside my closet or something, but then i just started putting it in a drawer in my night stand right next to my bed.

17. in one of my empty protein supplement tubs. perfect. everythings in there

18. I keep a baggie with about an oz in my desk drawer to load my bong up. If I'm travelling or selling, I have a small reinforced rectangular lunchbox that holds my scale, baggies, grinder, lighters, papers, a film can for any seeds I come across, and a baggie for stems (I cook them down in oil when I get enough).

Of course I live alone, so I have no real need to hide anything. And hiding something out in the open is always the best strategy.

19. Your siggy is all kinds of not following the rules man