where do you keep your stash in your car?

Discussion in 'General' started by blazinredneck, Nov 13, 2012.

1. i made it to give other people ideas and see what ideas others had. it's not like anyone was forced to give out their secret lol. just if they felt comfortable

2. hurry up kiddies...post all the stash spots so uncle LEO can write them down....

3. In my boxer briefs. Makes my bulge look bigger,and folks aren't as upset when they see my small package. There's weed in them there undershorts.

4. In a backpack in my trunk. Sometimes I just toss it into the glove box. Fuck with me, pigs :cool:

5. [quote name='"cball"']hurry up kiddies...post all the stash spots so uncle LEO can write them down....[/quote]

You really think a cop needs us to tell them where we hide out weed? If they suspect you of carrying weight and have reason to search they'll tear your car apart looking for it.

6. You in VA you know police gonna look all in that walkie talkie, best bet to crotch it

7. not the counties i go into, it's real chill and unless i'm doin somethin stupid they shouldnt search.i've been searched before when i was in high school and they never really check like they should,just a quick sweep.they dont really care around here.now some of the other counties i dont even carry it on me, luckily when i have to carry it, it's through a place where i know half the cops

8. i keep my weed in the center console and my papers, pipe, and grinder in my glove box. i always make sure my car smells like weed!

9. where the gas can opens

10. i keep it in my cupholder. if i have a drink there, i keep it in my center console or the little pocket on the driver side door

11. [​IMG]

Put it anywhere, except next to the fat people.

12. Right around Balls deep avenue, best stash place haha