Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you hide your bud and piece??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Sorry if there is another thread like this, I searched and could not find out.

So I hide by bud and bong in a dense bush in my neighborhood. I switch about every week or so which bush

What about you guys?

2. In the trunk of my car. I have a piece, grinder, lighter, and a small tight-vac jar in the compartment for my spare tire.

3. #3 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's genius

4. Wherever the fuck I want

5. On the desk in my room

6. When I had to hide shit I lived in an apartment and I couldn't have my bong in the house at that time (which was a roor so I wasn't down to throw it out), I just took all the keys my parents had to the locker room and the keys for our lock in the locker room and just threw my shit in there and grabbed it whenever I needed.

7. In my dressing and my bong and vape are behind my tv on my dresser.

8. I dont live with my parents so i can leave my weed wherever the hell i want lol. But usually it's in a glass peanut jar on my bookshelf

9. This is where i keep my piece and bud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7LudiNX_A]YouTube - ‪Homemade Truck Stash Box‬‏[/ame]

10. On my desk or in my pocket.
    Keep pre-ground herb in a small container for on the go.

11. Behind some books and CDs on a shelf under my comp. So obvious, it's impossible to find.

12. For everybody who keeps it in the house, doesn't it reek?

13. For now I just put it in an AIRTIGHT container, while my bud is already in a few baggies so the smell doesn't leak out. Then I put it under the portion of my bed mattress that I do not use. I don't really use my pipe ever so I just leave it cleverly hidden under a board in one of my drawers.

When I get my own place I would like to make a hole in the floor beneath a piece of furniture, store my weed in it, and cover the hole back up with the original wood/laminate/tile/etc that I removed.

14. Not if stored properly. Say in a mason jar.

But in all honesty, if you have to hide it,
    you shouldn't be doing it. Wouldn't want your parents grounding you.

15. If my parents caught me using weed in the house (meaning that I keep in here) I would be on my ass in the streets for the rest of the summer. All I have with me is a small container of crumbs and kief in case I have a *really* bad day, but even then it's only an option if my parents would be gone for a while (at least two days).

16. I hide my bud and piece inside my paintball hopper

17. Get a soft guitar case that unzips. Unzip all the way. Find the spot where the body meets the neck. So right where the handle is. Cut the fabric right next to the zipper on the bottom side. Where the padding is. Cut 5-6 inches lift up fabric and foam padding. NEVER will be found lol

18. I keep most of my stuff in a backpack in my room for when people come over.

19. You like get a bottle of Ranch and stick it in there? :confused:

20. #20 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahah my parents would be like niggggga where the hell did you get thus guitar case and why the fuck do you have it