Where do you guys usually get your news?

Discussion in 'General' started by DoctorSpectre, Oct 23, 2012.

1. I use Google News, but I'd like to know what you blades use. I'm talking about blogs and stuff, too. I'm looking for more ways to waste my time online :smoking:

2. I go to CNN.com every know and then but it always has retarded posts from their "faith blog" and they always get a bigger spot on the page then syria or other important issues.

So I dip, and go to google news.

3. bbc news is my homepage.
    google, cnn, npr, local online paper, then I just bounce around from there.

4. GC and some friends sometimes hahah fuck the news though for real

5. The National Enquirer

6. CBC for the most part

7. From da BBC

8. I like Phil DeFranco's vlog on Youtube.

9. I don't watch or read the news,
    I got my own shit to deal with first haha

10. I watch BBC, Al Jazeera, and France24 and read The Economist and the Wall Street Journal.

11. sometimes RT

12. yahoo, channel 2 , grass city :smoking:
    oh the daily show and colbert report

13. GC , Word of mouth.

14. Use every imaginable source, otherwise you're being fed biased media, which will affect your thinking. I subscribe to RSS feeds of Asia Times Online, BBC, RT, Huffington Post , NY Times, CNN & alternative media like Activist Post, Infowars and Liberty Crier via Google Reader. You have to listen to both sides of any story or you'll never know what's really going on.

15. Did that sound less pretentious in your head?

Jk, good for you for actually keeping up with the world. I just check CNN.com and theweek.com every once in a while. Half the time I find out about major events when I see people posting statuses about it on facebook.

16. Google news for most headlines

17. New York Times (best newspaper), BBC, CNN, Al Jazzera, Telegraph, Le Monde, Der Spiegel, El Pais.