Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you guys hide your bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lithium7, Jan 22, 2010.

1. (And/Or Other Drugs) Just out of curiosity, personally I keep my bud inside a bag, inside a metal container, inside a box, inside a dark cabinet (lol) and my pills I took an old deodorant stick, took the stick out, cut off about an inch, took at the plastic thing that rises the deodorant up, put in the pills in there, put the plastic thing back on, and then the inch of deodorant, so it looks like a real one, (creative i know lol). I live at home so my stuff has to stay hidden well (my moms and ex-druggie, and my dad is so anti-weed is funny lol. Anyways where do you hide your stash?

2. Somewhere hidden because I'm a ninja. Stars will be thrown if you evade my territory.

3. haha man thats funny

4. Back in the day when i only had one piece i used to use a metal thermos. I took off the pouring spout (threw it away) and packed a couple baggies on the bottom for padding and presto the ideal spot..Kept my spoon, lighter and stash in one simple human smell proof container then left it in my trunk or under the seat and was prepped to toke whenever i felt. Only drawback starting out with it is that its a bit rattly if you don't pack things right

5. i hide my weed in my clothes that i never wear? it works and since no 1 washes them they never finds it :smoking: