Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you guys find all this stuff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Alright, so im in college right now and up until a few weeks ago, i havent tried weed. Now, I have smoked multiple times and I think its something I would want to get into. A few people I know who deal seriously dont know anything about their product. Like this one kid calls all of his shwag dank, and I ask all of them if they know the strain and nobody knows. How do you guys who dont grow yourselves find out the strain your smoking?

2. Well usually if the dealer is your friend they wont lie to you about what strain they're selling you or quality. That's how i usually find out.

3. to be honest though, if you can tell its good bud, it doesn't really matter if you know you're strain. I get no-names all the time

4. Yea i honestly dont screw with names, thats not what matters anyway. But i mean i guess you could at least compare the bud you get to known "strains" and take an educated guess. Without growing it or knowing the grower, names pretty much dont mean anything. One dealer to the next can call it whatever he wants if it helps sell.

Best of luck

5. #5 Wondurfool, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    if ur a beginner all u need to know is headies, mids, or shwag. the acual strain name for headies is not that important. heads are heads. later on ull notice the differences in the highs of different strains tho but for now its not that important. thats my advice

6. My dealer really dosent know anything. The only term he ever uses for weed is "good shit"

7. maybe because your new hes trying to trick you into buying "dank" for a lot higher price than what he actually has.

he prob has some mids.

good rule of them. if it doensnt look like it belongs in a picture on grasscity and everyone afters says ooooo... ahhh.. .

then its not dank.

if its brownish, has a alot of seeds, just doesnt look appealing. dont even buy it
    and if its your only option. you should be getting a fat bag for $10 ..

also. dont care for the names..
    unless you get it directly from the grower or club. youll never know if its actually sour diesel, etc.
    headies are headies man.
    mids are mids
    and shwag is shit

if its mids. close to two grams.. if its shwag. dont buy it. it aint worth smoking imo

8. Yea, i really don't give a shit about strain names, as long as it's fire i don't care what's it's called. Plus my dealer always makes bullshit names up like super black widow maui gooback.

9. #9 Blunt, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    Usually your dealer should know his strain. On the other hand, not all strains have names. The types of marijuana are as follows from bad to good; "mids," "AZ," "beasters," "headies," "exotics." Prices increases as the potency does. I would never pay over $20 a gram for any type of marijuana except medical because I live East Coast so I'd pay up to $25 if it's legit. As far as knowing if what you get is good or not, it's all about looks. You need to look for hairs, (orange, red, purple and/or yellow), and crystals on the buds. The more of those, the better the bud.

10. As a dealer to smart people I just say high mids, dank, or mids/regs.
    If I'm telling someone a name and know they aren't smart, I make up a name that sounds nice. All there is to it!

11. yea where im from i just call it all chronic unless its swag or mid's

12. dude most of the time the strain names are bullshit you only can truely tell if u grow urself or u know the grower... and dealers call their shwag dank so people buy it lol u gotta learn these sillly propagandas my friend

13. See! exactly what i said! lol

14. I know that story all to well...

15. its all about the looks and smells