Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you go to toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LETTUCE CHIEF, Nov 27, 2010.

1. where do you guys go to toke up?

whether it be for a walk, or maybe in your closet with a sploof(youngins ;D)

when you want to smoke where do you go, alone?
    when you want to smoke with maybe a few people where do you go?

and lastly, for those who dont really go anywhere. haha(cheers!)

will to say i dont give a fuck!

2. Lol. I smoke wherever im at.

My whole family smokes, and the friends I chill with smoke, and if their family doesn't smoke then they atleast don't mind us smoking at the place.

I do like to go on "adventures" though and find spots in the woods or something. Sucks living where I do in FL cause there's not shit here.

I'd love to chill in the snowy mountains with a blunt

3. Yeah, i myself go for a nice walk if im toking alone, but ill always bring Marley with me :D(dog)

if im with people we usually will go bump some music in a garage though

also yes, adventures and missions we do while stoned are really fun.

AND so is being at six flags here in chicago on a nice sunny day hitting the MFLB in line for the superman :D

or like a real ***** and on Chat Roulette

4. [​IMG]

Oak Openings....Large park, known nationally. I live < 2 miles from it :hello:

5. chill as hell, +rep

6. small park by my house with a blunt. with a bowl, usually my backyard or somebody's car. With my bong, just chilling in my room.

7. yes!

i do that as well haha, but lately ive had mroe people around and havent hit the bong in a while :/
    time to lock n load some dank

8. At a park near my college.

9. I dont have a specific spot, but I have noticed recently when i am walking around during the day, I will notice real chill places to smoke. I have a good list going and I want to smoke at all of them. I am all about a real chill smoking spot.

10. I smoke in my bathroom with a sploof(and yes I'm 19) 95% of the time and other than that it's on the side of my house smoking a j in the middle of the night.

11. The fucking bathroom. It has a fan and shower, and nobody is going to just walk in. I live near a small wooded area, so when it's nicer I'll sometimes go for a walk and toke in the woods.

12. My room on the couch with my bong/bowl or out on the back deck usually for blunts and joints. I can and have smoked blunts and jays in my room I just don't like my room reeking from it cause I have younger brothers that don't like weed. Same reason I use a sploof and/or Febreeze, too.

:smoke:

13. Depends where I am. If I'm at home I usually go into my bathroom and run the shower at the same time. I live with two house mates who don't always smoke and this is the easiest, least suspicious and smell-free way to toke. If not the bathroom, sometimes my bedroom or go for a early morning walk around the Reservoir I live near to. Feel good, man. :D

I usually smoke with one house-mate that smokes as often as me, we often take it in turns to smoke each other up.

If I'm alone, I'm more prone to go for a walk, etc.

Depends...

14. haha so glad i have a thread that willsomeday be full of replies n such.

also, i like the idea of the shower in the morning lol. just gotta wait till the rents go to work :/

good thing i wake up at 10 anyway, thyere gone by 7

15. usually just my back yard, or on a drive, or just on a walk somewhere...
    :smoke:

16. You may want to check out the "This is where I blaze" thread.... it's very similar to this.
    with pictures.

I go to the woods, my room (with my vaporizer) a park, a friends place, my GFs house, anywhere and everywhere that's chill and cop-free.

17. Usually it's me and a friend.. we step outside my house and sit on some stairs. From there we can see the stars and moon and stuff. Pretty chill when you're toking on my mini bong.

18. My girlfriends roof, the lake by my house.
    the bridge near hippie hill ( Only people in the bay area will know that place)

19. Nothing really special here haha. I just go out on my front step :smoke: since I am a loner stoner. =\

20. I usually toke on my walk home from work every night. I get off at midnight so there's never anyone in the streets, I walk right through downtown pipe in hand smoking bowls. When I'm home I usually walk around my neighbourhood, up and down my street, or go down by the ocean and look at the waves.

I also Hawaiian Hotbox my bathroom every couple days, and sometimes I'll have a few tokes in bed, but I rarely smoke in my house.