Where do you get your Marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by ffvr4334t3f, Apr 5, 2013.

1. I get it from a criminal black market drug dealer.

I got a green card and get it from a legal marijuana dispensary in one of the 18 states and Canada, Israel, Netherlands, Czech Republic that allow it for medical use.

Recreational Marijuana stores in Colorado and Washington opened. Im getting my weed from there when they open.

I grow all my own weed (legally with a green card in one of the 18 states, legally with a medical marijuana license in Canada, or legally in Colorado, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, North Korea without one just for recreational use)

I grow all my own weed (illegally)

2. I grow my own... legally

maybe a poll would have been a good idea

3. criminal black market drug dealer here too bro, they're the best

4. there's a drug fairy that lives behind my dumpster

5. I buy it off the streets. I live in a city, so just use good code words and someone will sell it to you. Usually $10/gram

6. From a man that knows a man who grows it man

7. I grab my phone. and start sending texts to everyone.
    "are you good"
    "got bud"
    "got a half"
    Then about 2 hours later when i've gone though every hook-up and his brother, I drive to who knows where, wait 30 minutes cause there ALWAYS late, then have to deal with the awkwardness, and Finally I drive home paranoid that i going to be pulled and taken to jail.

DONT TAKE MEDICAL AND LEGALIZATION FOR GRANTED.

8. On Thursday nights I say my prayers to the Stoner Gods.
    Like magic I awaken to find that they have answered my Fryday request. :smoke:

9. I voted wrong... cause im retarded and i don't feel well... that one person growing illegally is me, i grow legally...dammit... sorry OP

10. I buy it from friends/acquaintances in the game. so the first one.

never been robbed though, just skimped. its not worth causing trouble over haha, I got it pretty good except when they're dry

11. The internets or dispensaries depends

12. Why'd you feel the need to add criminal to the phrase black market drug dealer? Bad connotations there. Might as well add criminal to the growing your own illegally option...since that person would be considered a criminal by the law.
    And technically all options (in the U.S.) are still illegal under federal law..

13. come on bb we can be partners in crime like sacco and vanzetti

14. Also I read this high as fuxk and thought you ment like a green card for immigrants lol

15. [​IMG]

You can be Vanzetti (right).

16. Black and drugs in the same sentence, taht's wacist!