Where do you get your Gaming News?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TWTHEREDDRAGON, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Hey everyone - long time member of GC, but didn't realize they had a gaming forum. I usually come here for specific info.

Anyways - Where do you get your gaming news? I'm a news junkie - and i've always wanted a gaming news site that was similar to the Drudge Report. - but for gamer's. So late last year, I started one myself. So we have a small team of curators that visit the best gaming websites - and deliver all the top stories in one easy location. The name of the website is VGN Video Games and News

And if any of you happen to be into watching youtube commentaries - I run a channel - News, Walkthroughts, Tips - and also topics that people love to talk about sometimes when they are visiting GC :cool: - Space / Technology / Life
    THE RED DRAGON

2. G4 and"like" things on facebook or by my friends

3. We do follow G4 :hello:

My Facebook

4. I loved G4. But its dead now :(

Turning into the esquire channel later this month.

ATOS was awesome except most of the products reviewed were insanely expensive and just made me say damn, I will never be able to afford that. But damn I want it now! Haha

5. IGN or PC Gamer

6. /v/ but in no way whatsoever do I recomend it to ANYONE

7. Same^^

8. /r/Games and PC Gamer :D

9. IGN. i used to get cheat codes for Twisted Metal back in the day.
    gamesages.com

10. Word of mouth, PC gamer, /v/.

11. Like the dud above me said, Word of Mouth.

It seems to be the best way for me to figure out about news, updates/patches, release dates, etc because i play several different games and have tons of friends on each game.