where do you get hooks for lst'ing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vincent47, Jan 3, 2008.

1. I read the guide, but where do you buy the hooks , or what type of hooks specifically?

2. made mine from wire hangers, took a vice and bent the hooks to specified length then cut.

3. I use some stiff wire like coat hanger strength, not too thin to cut the plant and bent them into a fish hook shapes with a bend in the shape of a half a square where your "fishing knot" would go so it does not push up through the soil and keeps your plant low.

4. There's no magic to hooks, you can use wire, string, anything that holds the plant where you want. I use pipe cleaners because they are easy to adjust and re-adjust and the fuzzy part gives a bit of cushion. You can anchor to the soil, drill holes around the edge of the pot to hook to, or any other way of anchoring them.

5. i use eye hooks with threaded screws attached at the bottom.

6. Rubber Bands, Thread and Tape thats all you need.

7. i also have holes in the rim of the pot to anchor string to , i used to bring leaves out of way, but when i anchored main stem it was to soil with hooks, like stated alrdy there are a variety of ways to do this, no which way works best, they all get the job done and is more up to you what you wanna use.

8. Pipe cleaners for me to they working luvley:smoke:and you can get em in pretty colours to

9. Attached Files:

10. thats nifty to have except if ur ona budget you dont need to buy something like that if you have a pair of pliers handy or a vice. but i would like to have one of those it would make it easier.