Where do u get an empty pc?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Redhawks7, Oct 29, 2009.

1. lol i know this may sound dumb, but liek where do i get an empty pc or speaker?
    i tried doin some searches on CL but nothin came up...

2. Flea markets are fun. You never know what you will find. You will find what you need if you are patient, or it will find you.

3. There's PC Cases to be bought everywhere. Try newegg.com.

4. hm newegg is no good man i looked and its all legit pc cases for mucho
    like theres some olldddd pcs on CL for like 40 or so bucks but i jus want the case for like 10 lol

5. lol ive got a pc case i can give you.

Live anywhere near nj? Let me know, cuz i'll drop it off at a street corner for free if it's less than a 15 mintute drive.

6. i got mine off ebay
    nice, big 24" tall full tower case
    it was like 60 bucks with shipping

but ya, if not CL then fleamarkets, computer stores if theres any around where you live, even goodwill is worth a shot
    garage sales? lol
    the weirder the place is you finally find one, the cheaper it'll probably be :p

7. I build computers for a living and you can find cases pretty much anywhere and everywhere.

Have a local waste refuse center (trash pile)? They usually recycle electronics and they guys that work there don't care much if you leave with a case.

newegg.com is where I get most of my cases from and you can find cheap-o ones on there, but you still need to pay for shipping most of the time.

The other place I usually get cases from is a store near me called MicroCenter. Any computer electronics store will carry cases, just find one on sale without a power supply.

Lastly there are always electronics stores operated by "Amin Damula" and his entire extended family. These are not really advertised but you can find them tucked in and around business parks. They usually have a small suite just packed full of goodies.

8. Dang dude im currently not in NJ or near it, thanks for the offer tho

and thanks for the help, i gues ill jus look around

9. I went behind three different computer repair places and checked the dumpsters. I ended up picking up 7 different towers (it was dark and I couldnt measure). I didnt have to dig around in the trash either.... they were more or less right on top.

10. you can get some pretty sick computer towers / cases online to build with. like a previous poster said, newegg.com is good