Where do I start?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by StonedNSixteen, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hello GC. I'm looking to start my own indoor micro grow house in as small a space as possible, but I have NO idea where to start or what to read. Could anyone perhaps link me to a few useful sites/guides? Thanks.

2. Look at grow tents on eBay u can get really good small ones that work fine for micro

3. Really? You couldn't find anything useful in these forums?

You really don't need to look any further, it's all here.

4. you can read through the help thread in my sig, it's full of alot of different info that's common for a new micro grower :)

read through the stickies in hte new grower section and the stickies in the micro section too..also just browse through the micro forums and try to find someone that's already doing what you want to do ( successfully) :)

everything you need to know is already here, time spent reading here at GC is time well spent! Good luck :)

5. Do you wanna grow a plant in a monster energy drink can? Or do you wanna grow a pound in your closet? Or do you wanna grow in your bedside table a couple zips?

6. Go to YouTube and search "buerkle, poison og, chronicjiujitsu" chronicjiujitsu is his account name. Don't know the guy whatsoever but he is prop legal, and he grows some killer buds in a stealth cab. Hope he doesn't mind but I used to watch his shit alot and he just purges excellent information for growing simple. Also if you search "sirxsly flush" this dude sir sly lays shit out very simple. Last one "mysmellybigtoe", these are just channels that I found pretty informative, after you look at those And know where your going you should be able to navigate the site a bit easier for what you need