Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do i get schwagg?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Jan 12, 2010.

1. I wanna make some edibles but I don't have the money to buy an ounce of weed. So I figure schwagg should be less than 50 dollars. But I don't know anyone who sells it. I have a few dealers but they don't have a lot of connects and they usually have nameless mids. I can't go up to a guy on the street and ask him so any ideas.

2. damn near anyone can find it just ask, i wouldn't recommend using schwag for edibles though, it's like using splenda in your kool-aid instead of sugar naw mean?

3. Just get the nameless mids

4. ya buddy save yourself from eating dirt

5. You dont need a whole ounce either anyway lol. Regardless, I'd go with mids rather than schwag, fuck that shit

6. NO amount of money should be spent on schwag intentionally.

7. Schwag usually goes for 100 an ounce. You gotta be buying straight from the source if you're looking to spend 50.

I'd just ask around; it sounds like you have some dank connects so ask them if they know where you could get some. Im certain theyd be happy to hook you up but you'll probably pay them a good 20-30 dollars for their services. Also, unless you've already established a connect it's going to be hard for you to buy in bulk. People don't usually sell more than quarters and eigths to people theyve never sold to before.

8. jesus christ, 100 for a zip of schwag?!?! that is a rip off. And to op, don't bother with it, you can just get some mids for still pretty cheap.

9. WUT? 100 an ounce, u trippinnn

its 40-60 an ounce atmost

10. Yeah just get mids, you won't regret it when you have some kick ass brownies;)

11. what you should do, is buy a vaporizer and start vaping your weed.

save about a half o of vaped weed, put a quarter of mids in, and an eighth of some fire dank. and use that for your edibles you will not be disappointed.

but don't spend money on schwag. all you do is give money to bastards who don't deserve it. if people stop paying for schwag they'll stop growing it.

12. Making some bobby brownies?

13. One question... why?

14. just go down to your local projects or southside whatever you call it around there and say u need some dro they will hook you up with something nasty im sure

15. ha i feel you my dude why even bother?

16. Nameless mids? Obviously, it's mids.

17. That's where it goes for here as well. :mad: I finally found someone selling it for 80/zip recently.