Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do i find a seasonal toking girl?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by t0mmyr, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Like at Hideway? :D:hello:. always seems to be a few working there.

2. Even though girls that smoke are easy to get head from, it's a major turn-off for me.

3. Oh..My..God..

4. wow, good stuff right there

So is your gf adverse to technology? tell her to get on a computer and join the city :bongin:

5. HA!!!!

6. I love the fact my girlfriend will smoke with me. Its weird, around here the majority of girls I know toke. I couldn't picture it any other way.

7. my number one lady enjoys smoking. shes not a big pothead, more of an occasional smoker, i smoke far more than her. but shes the type that kind of goes in her own world when she gets stoned, and thinks alot and what not. so she really doesnt smoke with me very often because she doesnt feel as much as herself, it doesnt bother me. anyone with an open mind about marijuana is cool with me.

8. Haha thats the spirit!!! Breaking in good girls is always so much rewarding than going for an already rebelious chick;)

9. Haha, my ex girlfriends parents were both from vine street in OTR. lol i wonder what there profession was and why her dad was in jail when i met her??? Hmmm.... lol, yea stoner gf's make me smile!

10. haha theres only 3? Couples on this site that I know of, you are one of the luckier of us searching for smoking chicks.

11. im a chick and i smoke:metal: rock on:p love it

12. If you want chicks, you drive north. If you want bud, you drive south. Its simple in the southern states :smoking:

13. Umm the danky buds that arent homegrown are imported from canada, and therefore are FAR cheaper in northern states than southern.