Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do i find a seasonal toking girl?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by t0mmyr, Jun 10, 2006.

1. they are so hard to find? how can i find a nice girl easily

2. Craigs List

3. Lol

4. you know how they have those online hookup things... like you put in gender, location, and age and it finds matches...

lol... should be one for stoners....

5. One of my friends netflix'd a documentary on craigs list....it was the worst thing ever. We watched it last nite...it was like a big infomercial for how awesome c-list is.

6. Hang out at your local Heady, and when some cute stoner chick walks in, mac it.

7. weed list.com

8. ..or you could just go to a party, half the job is done then.. just gotta find em.

9. What are you talking about? There's no trick, every girl is a stoner, just not all of them know it yet.

10. lol the good ones are hard to find because thats the way that it is..gotta work for the pay off in the end ... :p

11. damn... i must be extremely lucky.. my girl is a seasonal toker :)easy enough to find her too.. she got me into smoking back before we were together.. when we were just friends way back when

12. i love girls that get high!

13. www.420dating.com

something like that.

14. Lol! Wtf?

15. LMFAO!!! that really is a site!!

16. Holy shit...

17. Damn right! We're kind of a big deal.

18. fucking TRUE DAT!

19. Thhhaattss right..haha. Nice one :hello:

20. ;)

bahaha.

its hard to find a good lady, stoner or not. i found mine and shes amazing, and if i had to search the rest of my life, itd still be worth it if i found her. im just glad i can spend all that time with her instead of looking for her.

ha, look at me im in love.