Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where do i find a seasonal toking girl?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by t0mmyr, Jun 10, 2006.

1. my girlfriend is a seasoned toker.

been smoking together since the day we met.

she matches me hit for hit.

i couldn't agree with you more.

2. First time i asked my wife out we were at work second time i had met her.. All i said was "what are you doing after work" nothing she replys "wanna smoke a joint?" she says yeah sure... been together everysince...

My advice is quit surrounding yourself with fellow GUY smokers...

3. omfg i cant believe www.420dating.com is a real site :)

"100% private online dating for smokers...dont want to toke alone"

Fucking incredible lol

FLEX

4. Same here man. It makes them even hotter...

5. me and my girlfriend have a very nice relationship that revolves around peace, love, and marijuana. we smoked before we went out, even a few times before we started talking and now its routine to smoke atleast once or twice when we see each other every day.

6. Haha, "seasonal" toker? So she just smokes at certain times of the year? That must get annoying.

7. headshops in MN have some realllllllly hot stoner chicks behind the counter.

8. I hang out with a ton of girls that smoke. Some are really hot and others are pretty ugly (my hot lesbo friend calls me to smoke all the time). Unfortunately a good deal of girls that are into smoking aren't that hot (the one's that are obvious smokers). Next time your with a girl (a friend or on a date) just ask her if she want's to blaze (just don't be creepy about it and kind of get a feel if she does it or not. If she doesn't blaze you might freak her out). I'm personally not into girls that smoke so I keep it on a friendship level. Smoking is one of those things I do with my guy friends. I've had several chances to go out with really attractive females that smoke, but I've always turned them down. Oddly enough I'm not attracted to women that drink or smoke and those are my two biggest vises. I guess I have the opposite kind of luck as most.

9. Yo i'm signing up for that, seriously.

10. i made an acct, but im not ready to lay down 10 bucks a month to get the full access... lol so ill settle with my ghetto acct on 420dating

11. Ive always had a steady supply of female tokers living in my area. I dont remember many that didnt ever smoke. Not all were hott persay but they still smoked. Thankfully ive found that one im content with. Shes young, fucking beautiful ( in my eyes but im sure someone would agree ) shes got a great body and she likes to toke with me. Not to mention she really loves me, which is a high in itself to me. Id post a pic of her but not sure if its allowed. LEt me know and ill show you my baby girl.

12. create one... find any hot chick.. mac it til you got it.. mend her into the ultimate chick smoker.. its only hard if they are like anti-smoker type... but i found that in florida a girl is willing to try jsut about anything once, and usually end up liking it.. trick is to do it with DANK... no shwag shit.. and do it with blunts so that its not hard for her to take a hit, or maybe even a vape. :) gl and have fun with this venture

13. THE best advice i've ever heard.

14. My girl (XColonelsPrideX) smokes me under the table daily. I brought her into this world of weed and now she's ripping bingers all day long.

Theres nothing sexier than seeing her milk & clear the 18" illadelph.:D

15. Lucky bastard :p

16. i hear you colonel.

me and my gf match hit for hit, and there really is nothing sexier than seeing her milk and clear our 24" bluedot.

here's a vid of her clearing it.

[​IMG]

17. wow. whoever found 420dating.com rocks. K++. I just signed up for that after viewing some profiles! rockin'.

-

18. Haha. damn she's got a set of lungs in there! Very nice.

and we share a bluedot as well. :hello:

To the original poster, i think the best advice in this entire thread is to find the girl that clicks w/ you just right, and then turn her to the green side. :smoking: Thats what i did. It took me 5 years to convince her that all the propoganda out there was bs. So you may have to be patient. But if you can show her that YOU can handle all your shit in life and in relationships, while being a smoker.. she'll get the picture.

Good luck.

19. damn