where did you get your seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by utook2much2much, Jan 28, 2013.

1. how were the strains? were te seeds brown and healthy? di it take long?

2. Attitude Seeds. Highly thought of on this site.

3. Herbiesheadshop.com

4. Where is a good secure place to buy without raising eyebrows in USA?

5. #7 baumeister, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    do some research on your own, theres a whole forum section on seedbanks here. threads like this attract scammers that will intentionally lead you to rip-off sites such as marijuana-seeds.nl

edit: googled more, its not a rip-off site but not the best one either

other than that - attitude is a safe bet and its got the biggest selection I know of. nirvana has a rather small selection in comparison, but mostly decent strains and all very good prices. Ive also read some good stuff about herbies, but havent checked that one out myself.
    most seedbanks offer some sort of stealth shipping, either as standard or in different variations you can choose. they successfully ship pretty much all over the world as far as I know and the risk of getting busted buying seeds I believe is pretty low with a good seedbank, though I have seen some experienced growers here on the forum who think its too high a risk for them... they usually have a grow already running though, its not the same risk if you got nothing else than the seeds youre ordering.

6. I used that site marijuana-seeds.nl. i wouldnt call it a rip off of site prices are around the same as most websites iv been on. My plants are doing great and i started them from the seed from that site. I cant say how reliable they are but so i am happy with my purchase so far everyseed has germinated with ease and has been female. I dont have much experience on this subject tho i would def read through forums about seed banks before making a quick decision

7. I just googled it and found a small number of complaints, combining that with the unprofessional look of the site I assumed it was rip-off.

8. Yeahh the website is def not very profesional looking i must agree. When i decided to use that site i did because it was the cheapest i found when u get one of the packages. I personally would try a diff site because of the sketchy look of the site. Not necessarily a rip off tho i got what i ordered in a reasonable time and inconspicuously