Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where did the stoned ladies go?????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Syonygurl, Justme, Stoniejo, Amanita, and a few others that haven't been around lately.

I hope all is well with ya ladies. If you are hiding behind the screen, give us a yell!

2. Maybe an overanxious, horny OFFFer scared them away?

3. Whom am I calling overanxious????? Who started this thread looking for chicks?

4. Hey i resemble that remark!

I haven't seen or heard from them in a while. Just wondering if they are OK.

I don't know if you can call me overanxious or not.

I'm just concerned why they answer when i call. I only call like 20 times a day. They won't answer the phone. I know they are home!lol

5. jus cant seem to keep my mouth/fingers still for long (not always a bad thing says my man) boy do i need a vacation, from the one we jus got back from. i shall be off again for a couple of weeks, thinking bout headin yer way budhead. hows the weather?
    been missin ya'all
    peace

6. Still rainy in the evenings. Other than that not to bad.

Where bouts ya heading? Comming to see me i hope!

7. aw just some relaxin in the hills im thinkin. its a mighty purtey countryside. somewhere away from other people where my monster wont be gawked at, well not much anyhow. everybody does stare..wtf is that? "aint'cha ever seen a dog before" ive gotten mean lately, hehe
    were tryin to figure a place for some peace n quiet
    desolate would be nice
    if we do head that way, ill definately let you know after all,...you'll jus be across the road. well, maybe a river or mountian ill throw out your nappies for you ;) darlin.
    if you chase a 2 1/2 year old for a while.
    deal?
    peace

8. LOL on the diapers! Let me know I will get turned loose and meet ya some where if you don't come to my house! Just give me some notice!
    I look forward to seeing ya's!