Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where did my weed go?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by volcomstoner420, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Recently, my girlfriend and I were arrested for about 2 ounces. When we were arrested we asked the cops where the weed goes when it's confinscated, and they said it'll be used for medical marijuana even though it's illegal in NY. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

2. bullshit, hes going to smoke it all if it's ny

edit: on second thought, sell it =P

3. if u didnt get a ticket for the weed then it iwll be smoked by the cops. if u did itll be put into evidence until ur court date or u pay ur fine. after thats done theyll "destroy the evidence" by burning, which, as we all know, gets you high.

4. Its called the Policeman's Benevolent Fund. Be nice to cops, buy quality tops!

5. It was used for medical MJ, it relieved some cop's stress.

6. he said they were arrested, so chances are it was put into evidence, unless the cops are shady

7. The pig smoked your twig man!

8. i am suprised so many of you jump right away to say the cops smoke it.
    I always believed that but sometimes i just think im a conspiracy theorist at times.

But i got busted with police breaking and entering on my old school(cmon i didnt know it was closed even tho there was a fence) They found a 100 sack of some bomb weed. minus many bong bowls that day. Also confiscated my friends bong.
    They let us off. not sure if anythings on the record. did they smoke the weed you think?

9. hmmm... let's see... pretend your that cop... you are obligated to confiscate the "illegal substance" but you don't really want to arrest the poor kids... but if you turn it in without a report it'll look bad... so you have no choice but to dispose of it yourself... and your a cop so of course you flush it down the toilet first chance you get.... RIGHT??? hahahaha... he smoked your sh1t bro... don't even question it. Even cops love MJ!

10. I have a very close friend of mine that is becoming a cop, and he has told me so many times that cops get drug tested probably more throughly then any other profession so unless they really want to worry about random drops i dont think theyd get high.

11. i bet you only the rookies get tested or something..

12. I also do not think that very many cops smoke bud. I know a few people who are cops or will be and they have talked about the random drug testing. I just dont think that very many people who go into that profession really would risk their careers on some bud...

But then me and my friend got busted once smoking outside of a Sammy Hagar concert. The cops found both of our sacks, several of his pill bottles he had been selling at college, half drank 5th of jack, and a case of bud under his tonnea cover.... This was the 2nd day of summer break so my buddy had all this shit in his truck since he hadnt gone home yet. He said he saw the cop pocket his bag and my concert ticket came up missing leaving me to have to buy another on the spot to get in. We got 0 tickets. The cops said "this will probably be the hardest thing you have to but get out your tire iron and break up the glass!!" We had to break up 2 small glass bongs, a glass one hitter, and 2 glass pipes. It definately sucked but was better than having to call my parents who were in the concert already to come bail us out on a million different charges. I think those cops definately toked or had back in their days.

13. Yep, it's up in smoke.

14. We should start lacing our weed with GPS sensors and see where it REALLY goes.

15. FOR SURE