Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where did i put it!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DominoDulce, Jun 25, 2009.

1. -Original post
    "muy boyfriend and i are very stoned and can't remembered where we putour weed because we thought we had to hgide it so we woulodn't lose it pleasehelp us where do you put things while high?
    i'm worried w e put it somewhere in the houise but i'm a new smjoker and totally going in thought loops and forgetting everyimjg asdf"

-Edited Version
    "My boyfriend and I are very stoned and we can't remember where we put our weed because we thought we had to hide it so we woudn't spill it. Please help us. Does anyone have experience with this sort of situation, and where did you usually put things while high?

I'm worried we put it somewhere in the house but I'm a new smoker and a total crazeyfool."

2. did u smoke it all?

3. nobody can tell you where YOU put something

4. whew, after comfusedly searching, my boy found it on top of the bookshelf.
    This is onlyt my second time really getting high and i'm going in loops of thoughts and everything keeps forfgetting itself, is that normal?

5. yeah, when your stoned your short term memory is affected/effected ( idk which one im retarded in english )

have fun with the rest if that bud

6. #6 haggs, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009

HAHA HOW'D THAT BOWL GO?!?

pretty good i take it..

7. you will find that weed you hide while high is almost impossible to find, lol. Glad you found yours. I usally do that when i am flush, and then when i run out sometimes i might find some in a cookie jar/freezer, desk drawer etc. makes for nice suprises when dry, lol

8. i agree with paul on that. when your high you hide it in great places. i lost a dime bag for two years and then one day found it in a board game box of hungary hungary hippo.

9. hahahahhahaa

10. Yea 2 days ago I was looking for my weed for like an hour in my house and I still couldn't find it, luckily later on in the day I remembered that I hid it out in the woods so I went out there and found it under a tree:smoke: