Where did he come from?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tossablemonkey, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Me and 2 friends went to the movies and got tickets for a show that was in about half an hour. So we walk next door from the theatre to this electonics store and were lookin at CD's. Out of nowhere this kid that was in my bio class the previous year walks up to us and was like "you guys wanna smoke?" not even a hey whats up or nothing. But the sure response was "fuck yes!" So we jumped in my car and followed him to his place where he got his weed, and because of the lack of a piece, an inhaler and some tin foil.
    We constructed the piece, packed the dank and were cruisin around bakin.
    At one point we found ourselves in front of our principles house, an incredible hardass, and just for the hell of it, i jumped out and took a hit on his front doorstep. It felt incredible.
    It was real sketch when we tried to take a couple hits at a gas station, a cop car pulled up next to us and everything haha but we just kinda bolted.
    But yeah, we were just on time for the next showing of that movie, we walked in high as balls and were like, wrong time, we wanted 10:00 PM show... We saw Role Models.
    Never thought a black kid cursing would be so funny
    Weed was free too . Hell yes

2. Sounds like a fun night full of adventure. And free weed is always good.

3. BAHABAHABAHA I SAW THIS MOVIE RECENTLY it's funny as all fuck, and that black kid, best line "ronnie whyd u kick the tent over" "what cause im black you think i did it?"
    or
    "I LIKE TITTY'S"

4. good movie to see high-Grand Torino, me and my friends were laughing during clint eastwoods racist remarks and swearing. funny as hell

5. role models was pretty funny.
    anyone seen four christmases?
    and gratz on the adventure yo.