Where can I watch "Loiter Squad" ?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Amped, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Odd Future has a show called Loiter Squad but I can't find anywhere I can watch it on the internet. I know its on every sunday on Adult Swim but its nowhere to be found on the internet. If anybody can help me out i'd be really grateful, the one site I know of doesn't have it.

2. only thing i could think of was to look it up on youtube.

dont worry though, the show sucked lol.

3. Hahah I saw ads for this show, interested in seeing it as well. Not feeling Odd Futures music, but the show looked goofy enough to watch.

4. It only aired sunday for the first time didn't it?

So I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't up on the olde internet yet.

I'd wait a couple more days then check watchseries.

5. Ah yeah I thought there was at least two episodes now for some reason.

I found the first episode on youtube, here it is for anybody interested.. im pretty sure the rest are gunna be uploaded on this channel as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL61cLEXIb8&feature=player_embedded]Loiter Squad - Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

6. I didn't really enjoy it... just seemed like a bunch of screaming black guys trying to be the next jackass crew...

7. I found parts of it funny.

But I'm high.

8. I actually shot the pilot for that show.

Met all the odd future dudes during it lol

Actually had one throw a dildo at me lol

We were in the Dick House Productions building and we set up a room to be like some sex Ed course

And put it a bunch of actors in there then OddFuture shows up..

I was operating a robotic BRC 700 and seriously these kids were the most immature fucks alive.

They would've gotten kicked out of the course about 2sec in if it was real..

Either way.. About 45min in we send these Fat, Black, dudes wearing speedos in there and they start party voting rhe odd future guys.

And they are SO homophobic seriously. That shit was crazy. They were throwing chairs and shit lol

Well yeah.. So the prank ends and the crew walks in an the tall main dude from Odd future goes "Whered this little white boy come from?"

He then looked around picked up a dildo..

While looking for the dildo he's like "Was he in on it to?"

He then cocked the dildo and with a smile chucked it at me.. I'm like what the f?!?

Lol

And then yeah we just talked and shit. They wanted to know what I did and shit but yeah. Good times.

9. You could probably torrent it. I don't think anyone has ever gotten in trouble for downloading a television show.

10. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']I actually shot the pilot for that show.

Met all the odd future dudes during it lol

Actually had one throw a dildo at me lol

We were in the Dick House Productions building and we set up a room to be like some sex Ed course

And put it a bunch of actors in there then OddFuture shows up..

I was operating a robotic BRC 700 and seriously these kids were the most immature fucks alive.

They would've gotten kicked out of the course about 2sec in if it was real..

Either way.. About 45min in we send these Fat, Black, dudes wearing speedos in there and they start party voting rhe odd future guys.

And they are SO homophobic seriously. That shit was crazy. They were throwing chairs and shit lol

Well yeah.. So the prank ends and the crew walks in an the tall main dude from Odd future goes "Whered this little white boy come from?"

He then looked around picked up a dildo..

While looking for the dildo he's like "Was he in on it to?"

He then cocked the dildo and with a smile chucked it at me.. I'm like what the f?!?

Lol

And then yeah we just talked and shit. They wanted to know what I did and shit but yeah. Good times.[/quote]

Well...they are assholes who dont give a fuck. Thats why i like them lol.

11. Pics or it didnt happen.

12. these kids are retarded....this generation will love the show though. idiots.